Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Share your ideas and vote for future features

0 Votes

Hi @Vinay_Sagar ,

I doubt an option like that.

We can only see align with the title. Not with Item.  It‘s not support now.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

0 Votes

Hi  @WindFarmer ,

The following limitations apply when working with DirectQuery for Power BI datasets and Analysis Services:

• Parameters for database and server names are currently disabled.

Use composite models in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

0 Votes

Hi @Mangir 

Is there a problem exporting all paginated reports to PDF ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

0 Votes

Hi @Lilu1027 ,

Cannot get some tips in the snapshot, firstly I suggest you refer to the below docs to see if it's helpful.

Create Power BI reports in Jupyter Notebooks | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Create a quick report in the Jupyter environment - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

0 Votes

Hi @MahasriSwetha ,

You may follow the steps in the offical article to see if it helps.

Query folding on native queries - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

For scenarios where you get errors because query folding wasn't possible, it is recommended that you try validating your steps as a subquery of your original native query to check if there might be any syntax or context conflicts.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

0 Votes

Hi @Robaina 

Does this happen on all visuals? Or does it only appear blank when this visual is selected? What is the version number of your Desktop?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @tlopez 

The information you have provided is not enough to determine the exact cause of the problem. You need to provide the DAX formula used, as well as the relevant data. Or you can upload the pbix file for testing.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @jmrstrong 

I don't quite understand, are you using excel as the data source and then fetching data from multiple Workbooks at the same time and getting an error when loading the data to Desktop ?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @careysGS ,

According to your description, when you publish the report from Desktop to Power BI Service, the error throws out.

Please try use Get Data-> Files to upload .PBIX file in Power BI Service as a workaround.

In your scenario, you may also try to update the Power BI Desktop to the latest one, then publish it again.

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi @Han_nah ,

Field Parameters have technically not been fully released yet. They are still a preview feature this feature and Preview Features are not enabled in Report Server. 

Solved: Field Parameters in Report Server - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi @CJ_KM ,

Glad you solved the problem by yourself, then I will close the thread. I also have a test, it works fine in my side.

Best regards,

0 Votes

Hi @Afshin 

You can download the previous version to install and test via the link below.

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @IdrissBenbassou ,

By my research, havn't found too much information about this, please see if this can help:

OAuth2 Data Connector with PKCE - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,

0 Votes

Hi @PeterL 

If you turn off  "Web page connector infrastructure update" , you connect to web pages in Power Query and apply the data , does this error occur ?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @powerbimitch 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @joliverdata ,

Please try the function "deployment rule", refer to:

Create deployment rules Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

0 Votes

Hi @motoray ,

In general, the process for subscribing to paginated reports is the same as subscribing to reports and dashboards, but there are a few differences worth noting.

Paginated reports allow you to specify the view of the report people will receive in the subscription by setting the parameters in the subscription pane.

• Subscriptions can be sent with either the currently selected or default parameters for your report. You may set different parameter values for each subscription you create for your report.

• If your report author has set expression-based parameters (for example, the default is always today's date), the subscription uses that as the default value. You can change other parameter values and choose to use current values, but unless you explicitly change that value as well, the subscription uses the expression-based parameter.

More details: Paginated reports parameters 

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi @QAPowerBI1 

I don't quite understand, when your data source is a file, you get an error connecting to the data source? Do you also have this problem on Desktop? Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @MVeatch ,

Unable to reproduce the problem.
In our survey we found that there was a user who had a similar experience to you, who created a support ticket eventually concluding that it was a network issue.
For more information, you can refer to.Solved: Re: Datamart operation canceled - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ yanjiang

0 Votes

Hi @chorvath ,

Sorry I'm not quite clear what "RLSIdentities array" means, do you have the related documents or instructions.

Best regards,

Idea Statuses