Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power BI Metrics - Values Not Correctly Pulling In From Reports

Scorecards that have been set up in Power BI metrics, which were previously updating correctly, are randomly not pulling through the correct values from dashboards. I say randomly because sometimes these values pull through correctly, other times, history hasn't updated in a couple of weeks, and clicking through to the underlying report shows a different number to that number displayed on the dashboard.

Examples below:

Value currently showing in the scorecard as '102.74%':

powerbimitch_0-1683057138031.png

History shows that the goal hasn't had a new value pulled through since the 20th of April:

powerbimitch_1-1683057235811.png

But the underlying connect is showing that the data was last updated yesterday:

powerbimitch_2-1683057313958.png

And clicking through to the undelying report shows that the correct value should be '95.9%':

powerbimitch_3-1683057510513.png

But for other scorecards, the values are pulling through correctly, and the figures are accurate when compared to the underlying report:

powerbimitch_4-1683057834899.png

Is the PBI team able to investigate whether this is a known issue or not with scorecards at the moment?

Thanks

Mitch

Hi @powerbimitch 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @powerbimitch 

What if you refresh it manually ?

Best Regards,

powerbimitch

If I refresh the metric manually, it does pull through the new value.

Why would it not be doing this automatically?

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @powerbimitch 

It’s a known issue . The engineers are actively working on this issue and I will come back with an update if there is any progress.

Best Regards,