Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Adjusting Slicer label in the Centre

Hi,

I want to AlignSlicer label or Slicer header in the centre. By default the alignment in the Left side. 

Please suggest a solution.

Hi @Vinay_Sagar ,

I doubt an option like that.

We can only see align with the title. Not with Item.  It‘s not support now.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Vinay_Sagar ,

I doubt an option like that.

We can only see align with the title. Not with Item.  It‘s not support now.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

MadisZ

Hi, @Vinay_Sagar, I understand that this is an old topic, but anyways - a possible workaround would be to add the 'blank' character code in the title to align your slicers title as you want.

Unicode character is U+2800, if you want to copy and paste, see here:

https://www.compart.com/en/unicode/U+2800

With kind regards,

MZ