Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Share your ideas and vote for future features

0 Votes

Update:

It would be fixed recently as expected in Power BI Service, so stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

0 Votes

Hi,@MM159159 

I tested it in my Desktop , you can see the result as shown below . The last item in my slicer list is not being cut off . My Desktop version is February 2022 , maybe you can update your Desktop to the latest one and try again .

Ailsamsft_0-1647237203276.gifAilsamsft_1-1647237286452.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Perhaps you can submit the requirement to ideas and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

The workaround is to delete existing queries and re-add everything.

0 Votes

Hi , @Anonymous 

Could you provide the specific error message ?  Can you describe how you created the gateway in Power Platform Admin Centre ?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @AdamJ ,

Please let these users clear the cookie or cache of their browser and try again to see whether they will get same issue. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

0 Votes

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side by Android system.

Could you please consider describing this issue for more details:

1. Did this issue happen in IOS or Android system
  2. Whether this issue happens in all reports or just this report on the mobile app
  3. Which visual has this issue or all visuals have this issue
  4. If possible, whether could consider sharing a sample .pbix which could reproduce this issue on the mobile app
  5. The version of mobile app
  6. The 'click' in the visual represents click a data point in the visual or click the whole visual in this issue

Best Regards,

0 Votes

This fix will follow normal PowerBI rollout timelines - roughly, 3 - 4weeks.

0 Votes

Issue will be resolved by support ticket.

0 Votes

Glad to hear that use CROSSFILTER could solve this issue and thanks for you sharing.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @ligei ,

To my knowledge, this is due to the different way of working between Calculated Columns and Measure.

The main difference between calculated columns and measures is that columns are evaluated at each row, whereas measures are only evaluated at the level of granularity they are plotted at. Columns are calculated at data refresh, whereas measures are recomputed at each visual interaction. This means that unlike measures, column values are not responsive to filter selection or parameters.

For more information,you can refer to: When to use Calculated Columns and Calculated Fields 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

0 Votes

Hi , @hongju 

I have submitted your issue to ICM . The ICM ID is 296078125 .  I'll come back and update if there are any results.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @JeffWeir ,

Yeah, It’s by design. To improve this feature, you may consider voting for similar ideas in Power BI ideas. There, our product team will collect the needs and suggestions from users and take them as consideration when designing the product. Thanks in advance!

For how to interacting with small multiples, you could refer to Interact with small multiples in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

Link of Power BI Ideas: https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/search-ideas/?q=Cross%20filter%20%20a%20Small%20Multiple%20Line%20Ch...

Best Regards,

0 Votes

If you are not the creator of the app, please contact the creator to check that whether you have the access to this published app or this app has been unpublished due to the error message 'you do not have access to this content'.

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @username 

Maybe you can provide your sql query and data on Power BI ?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @jpcrjbball ,

May I know which connector you are using? Is this CSV file in your Azure Blob storage?

vcazhengmsft_0-1646977068938.png

Is there any error mentioned in the Mashup text box? Did you use on-premises data gateway as a bridge to build connection to your data source? If you connect with gateway, have you ever checked the logs of it to see whether there is any message in details recorded in it?

vcazhengmsft_1-1646977068940.png

Best Regards,

If there are any updates on this issue, I will give you feedback here.

This issue has been fixed.

0 Votes

Hi @JSousa 

It's very hard to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you create a support ticket for further analysis.

If you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

Best Regards,

Idea Statuses