Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to delete report from the PowerBI workspace

I am trying to delete a Power BI report sourced from a live connection to a PowerBI dataset from the service workspace. The source PowerBI dataset is published to a separate workspace, the report I am trying to delete is sourcing data from the Power BI dataset and published to new workspace. However, the report is not being deleted. Every time delete is done the report is removed from the list but when refreshing the workspace files it shows up again. Have tried deleting multiple times and the report still keeps showing in the workspace.

Hi,

Would you like to go to the audit log to check if the “Delete report” operation can work and if there is some error message within the action log?

It will be very helpful if you can post the download link of the video that can show the reproducing steps of this issue.

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

Would you like to go to the audit log to check if the “Delete report” operation can work and if there is some error message within the action log?

It will be very helpful if you can post the download link of the video that can show the reproducing steps of this issue.

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin