Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to access Datamart

Hello, 

I have added some changes (new table) to my datamart on Friday and left it to run until it completed. Once I came back the I had the triangle next to my Datamart and this message:

dcm_0-1655109124941.png

dcm_1-1655109148577.png

Did anyone face something similar?
Considering 3 days have passed it does not seem like something I should just wait out... 

Hi @dcm,

You may consider deleting this Datamarts and recreate one if you haven’t created reports based on it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @dcm,

You may consider deleting this Datamarts and recreate one if you haven’t created reports based on it.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

dcm
Frequent Visitor

I've already built a report on it, and I would like to keep it if possible. 

Is there at least a way to get the M code from the queries that I've created?

ElaineK
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'm having the same issue and have created a few reports and dozens of calculated measures so not really an option to recreate the datamart again at this stage - I have already rebuilt once so this is my second effort. Understand that this is in preview, but any alternative advice other than recreating and starting again would be super helpful!

Thanks

dcm
Frequent Visitor

@ElaineK 

I have raised a ticket with MS Support in order to revert the change to the previous working version of the Datamart, but I still did not get a solid response.

Unfortunately for me the route was to rebuild the Datamart in Dataflows and wait for it to be stable before using it for anything.