Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ResourceName coming from Project For The Web not in the right format

PHOTO– Different Resources for Project Online and Project On The Web

MichielN_3-1714642496655.png

Project Online uses the right resources (DisplayName). It is not clear why the resources coming from Project for the Web is using 'Lastname, Firstname' as format. Like this, the reports will have double resources on the same project, while it's the same person. 

Microsoft support has pingponged me between their PowerBI and MS Project support teams, and finally said I have to create a post here because apparently they can't fix the issue :).

Thanks in advance for any useful tips or fixes!

Hi  @MichielN 

I don't really understand your needs. If we follow your needs, then what should the normal display look like? And what does the error display look like at this stage? Can you demonstrate your requirement by taking a screenshot?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @MichielN 

I don't really understand your needs. If we follow your needs, then what should the normal display look like? And what does the error display look like at this stage? Can you demonstrate your requirement by taking a screenshot?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao