Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Not able to get Email Subscriptions to work

Hi,

I have a power BI pro trail extended account. I tried subscribing to a dashboard, but i am not receiving any email even after the Data refresh. My powerBI sign in and my email address are the same. And i am receiving other emails from microsoft like when someone shares a dashboard, or adds me to a workspace etc.

Can anyone help me understand why this is happening? is it because of trail version of pro license?? 

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

There is a similar issue which was reported to Power BI team internally and still be active: CRI 41678321

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft  Hi, Thanks. I will monitor this ticket for the updates then. Just to confirm, is this bug being faced by everyone or random?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

It seems to be random but I can repro the same issue with my pro trial account.

Best Regards,
Herbert

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft Okay makes sense, Please update this thread regarding the fix. 

Thanks,

Siva.

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@Vicky_Song @v-haibl-msft Our Business users are eagerly waiting for this feature. Any update on this?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

The product team are currently fixing it, ETA 4 weeks.

Best Regards,
Herbert

HaroldStewart

ETA 4 Weeks???  My BI Pro trial account will expire before that!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I see that four weeks  have gone by on this thread! 🙂 I am also having this problem and have tested it with Gmail and Outlook users here. Users receive emails when I share a dashboard with them, but users have not been receiving emails from the "Subscribe to Emails" function after I publish new data. We have single sign on with our university logins here, so ID/login should not be a problem... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

P.S. The users I've tested this with all currently have Pro licenses