Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Not able to get Email Subscriptions to work

Hi,

I have a power BI pro trail extended account. I tried subscribing to a dashboard, but i am not receiving any email even after the Data refresh. My powerBI sign in and my email address are the same. And i am receiving other emails from microsoft like when someone shares a dashboard, or adds me to a workspace etc.

Can anyone help me understand why this is happening? is it because of trail version of pro license?? 

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

There is a similar issue which was reported to Power BI team internally and still be active: CRI 41678321

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft  Hi, Thanks. I will monitor this ticket for the updates then. Just to confirm, is this bug being faced by everyone or random?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

It seems to be random but I can repro the same issue with my pro trial account.

Best Regards,
Herbert

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft Okay makes sense, Please update this thread regarding the fix. 

Thanks,

Siva.

sivabasa
Regular Visitor

@Vicky_Song @v-haibl-msft Our Business users are eagerly waiting for this feature. Any update on this?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sivabasa

The product team are currently fixing it, ETA 4 weeks.

Best Regards,
Herbert

HaroldStewart

ETA 4 Weeks???  My BI Pro trial account will expire before that!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I see that four weeks  have gone by on this thread! 🙂 I am also having this problem and have tested it with Gmail and Outlook users here. Users receive emails when I share a dashboard with them, but users have not been receiving emails from the "Subscribe to Emails" function after I publish new data. We have single sign on with our university logins here, so ID/login should not be a problem... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

P.S. The users I've tested this with all currently have Pro licenses