Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Is Show/Hide visuals is not working properly while using same slicers count in the visual filters?

Dear team, 

I would like to show/hide the visuals based on the slicer count. If the slicer selection is more than 1 then I would like to display the table which has the main column the same as a slicer. If the selection is 1 then another table of visual data should be displayed in it. 

Example:

I have a country as a slicer. If more than one country has been selected then the country table visual should display the data. If only one country is selected then the product table visual should display the data. I have created a measure SelectionCount.

SelectionCount = COUNTROWS(VALUES(table[COUNTRY]))

When I used the card element to verify the selection it displayed the expected result. If I applied the same on the visual filters like the product table visuals show the data SelectionCount is 1. It is working as expected the real problem happened on the visual_1 which is a country table. When I applied the visual filter like SelectionCount is greater than 1 it did not work as expected. Always hide the data. But, Visual_2 which is the product table working as expected show/hide. 

When I workaround the same like the Visual_1 using Segment instead of the country then I got the expected result. Show/Hide functionality working fine. 

Is there any limitation in Power BI while using the slicer attribute using any visuals then it is not working as expected. I have changed the condition SelectionCount is less than 1 or 2 then the data displayed in the table. 

Could you please help me out?

Regards,

Vignesvar.A

Hi @vignesvar ,

Please provide a sample, or .pbix file, that maps out your data model. And show your expected results.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

Comments
v-tianyich-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @vignesvar ,

Please provide a sample, or .pbix file, that maps out your data model. And show your expected results.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang