Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't Publish Report

Hello! 

I've recently started having issues pushing report online (file size: 134,153 KB). This is surprising to me because we have reports that are larger than this already online and refreshing on a daily basis. I would appreciate any help or guidance in resolving this issue. 

fedwards_0-1645726845665.png

Hi @fedwards ,

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• What’s the data source of your report?
  • What’s the connection mode of your report?
  • What kind of workspace are your trying to publish your report? Is it a workspace that resided in Shared capacity or Premium capacity? If your workspace is located in a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon besides your workspace name.
  • Have you ever checked the storage of your workspace whether it has sufficient to store this report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @fedwards ,

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• What’s the data source of your report?
  • What’s the connection mode of your report?
  • What kind of workspace are your trying to publish your report? Is it a workspace that resided in Shared capacity or Premium capacity? If your workspace is located in a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon besides your workspace name.
  • Have you ever checked the storage of your workspace whether it has sufficient to store this report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

fedwards
Regular Visitor

Hey Cai Yun, 

I’m pulling data from our data warehouse using SQL into powerbi.

I believe the data connectivity mode is 'Import'.

I was trying to push the report into my own personal workspace (‘My Workspace’), it doesn’t have premium capacity.

Looks like i'm not currently using much space:

fedwards_1-1645796067660.png

fedwards
Regular Visitor

Side note, all my collegues are able to push this report online except me. I'm the only one who gets this error for this report.