Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Can't Publish Report

Hello! 

I've recently started having issues pushing report online (file size: 134,153 KB). This is surprising to me because we have reports that are larger than this already online and refreshing on a daily basis. I would appreciate any help or guidance in resolving this issue. 

fedwards_0-1645726845665.png

Hi @fedwards ,

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• What’s the data source of your report?
  • What’s the connection mode of your report?
  • What kind of workspace are your trying to publish your report? Is it a workspace that resided in Shared capacity or Premium capacity? If your workspace is located in a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon besides your workspace name.
  • Have you ever checked the storage of your workspace whether it has sufficient to store this report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @fedwards ,

To make it more clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• What’s the data source of your report?
  • What’s the connection mode of your report?
  • What kind of workspace are your trying to publish your report? Is it a workspace that resided in Shared capacity or Premium capacity? If your workspace is located in a Premium capacity, you will see a diamond icon besides your workspace name.
  • Have you ever checked the storage of your workspace whether it has sufficient to store this report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

fedwards
Regular Visitor

Hey Cai Yun, 

I’m pulling data from our data warehouse using SQL into powerbi.

I believe the data connectivity mode is 'Import'.

I was trying to push the report into my own personal workspace (‘My Workspace’), it doesn’t have premium capacity.

Looks like i'm not currently using much space:

fedwards_1-1645796067660.png

fedwards
Regular Visitor

Side note, all my collegues are able to push this report online except me. I'm the only one who gets this error for this report.