Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Append Query Stack Overflow

After appending queries I run into a stack overflow error, I have done it with a similar amount of data from a similar query and not received this issue, repeating all of the steps. 

Attached is the trace, I cannot find any ValidationException in the trace so I'm unsure as to what is the actual error is. 

The query looks like this 

let
    Source = AzureDataExplorer.Contents("yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy", "xxxxxxxxxx", "    let stime = datetime(2020-07-16 00:00:00);#(lf)    let etime = datetime(2020-07-16 23:00:00);#(lf)    Common2#(lf)    | where SiteId ==('yyyy')#(lf)    | where TS between (stime..etime)#(lf)    | where Tag == 'xxxxxxxxxx'#(lf)    |sort by TS asc#(lf)    |serialize TS#(lf)    |extend Value = tolong(Value)#(lf)    |extend newsession=iff(isnull(prev(Value)) or ((Value) <= 250 and prev(Value) > 250), 1, 0)#(lf)    |extend session_id = row_cumsum(newsession) ", [MaxRows=null, MaxSize=null, NoTruncate=null, AdditionalSetStatements=null]),
    #"Appended Query" = Table.Combine({Source, Query3}),
    #"Added Conditional Column" = Table.AddColumn(#"Appended Query", "Main Mixer Weight", each if [Tag] = "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" then [Value] else null),
    #"Changed Type1" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Added Conditional Column",{{"Main Mixer Weight", type number}}),
    #"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Changed Type1",{{"TS", type datetime}})
in
    #"Changed Type"

And the error happens during the following step: 

#"Appended Query" = Table.Combine({Source, Query3}),

I can upload the trace if this would prove useful.

Thanks

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

I cannot reproduce the issue. You may try Disable Power Query background refresh and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.