Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Embedded report(javascript app owns data) is not showing images

I've embedded a report on a web app(javascript app owns data), the report works fine and i'm able to apply filters etc, but i'm getting 403 forbidden errors on all the images used by the report. I have no issues with the images when viewed directly on the power bi service, this is specific to embedded reports. I even created a new app(new clientId), and gave it more permissions, but that didn't help. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 12.18.11 PM.png

Comments
Eric_Zhang
Employee

@dhagan

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. The images can be redendered well in my test. Please capture the network traffic by using fiddler and submit a support ticket with the fiddle trace.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue here, for me the problem occurs when I clone a report and the embed token of the clone doesn't have privilege to access the images from the original report, when I use the original report token I can get the images successfully. I tested through fiddler.