Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Synchronize buttons and selectors across pages

I'm working on a Power BI report, where I have two pages. On one of them, basic-level information is displayed, and on the other, detailed information. Additionally, on both pages, the date can be selected based on either "Rango" or "Turno." Depending on the element selected, there's a dropdown menu where you can choose between range options like "Dia," "Mes," "Semana," or shift options like "Mañana," "Tarde," or "Noche."

amaaiia_0-1715071014427.png

This functionality is implemented so that I have 4 buttons and two dropdowns, and depending on which button I press, one dropdown or the other appears. The problem is that I want to synchronize all this functionality on both pages. In other words, if I select the shift option on page 1, I want this option to also be selected on page 2 with the same elements selected as on page 1. When I try to do this with bookmarks, the elements don't synchronize properly. For example, if I switch from "Turno" to "Rango" on page 1 and on page 2, I have "Turno" previously selected, the selectors don't synchronize properly, and both selectors appear, preventing data filtering on the page.

amaaiia_1-1715070633438.jpeg

Hi  @amaaiia ,

Are you using New Slicer? Could you please provide a detailed Power BI Desktop version so we can better reproduce this issue?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @amaaiia ,

Are you using New Slicer? Could you please provide a detailed Power BI Desktop version so we can better reproduce this issue?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

amaaiia
Helper V

Hello @v-xiaoyan-msft Thank you for your response.

I'll try to provide more detail about this issue. On page 1, I have a bookmark for the "Turno boton" and another for the "Rango boton." This means that if I click the "Turno boton," it sets the following configuration.

pic1.png

And if I click the "Range button," it sets the following configuration(bookmark config.). 

pic2.png

And when you click its changes to:

pic3.png

On page 2, I have the same buttons, dropdowns, and bookmarks that work in the same way. What I want is for the button and dropdown configurations I set on page 1 to also apply on page 2 to have the same filters on both pages when I switch between them. Additionally, I have the dropdowns synchronized between both pages as follows. 

pic4.png

The issue is that if on page 1 I select "Range" and on page 2 I have "Shift" selected, on page 2 it doesn't change to the "Range" option to filter in the same way.