Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Embedded report(javascript app owns data) is not showing images

I've embedded a report on a web app(javascript app owns data), the report works fine and i'm able to apply filters etc, but i'm getting 403 forbidden errors on all the images used by the report. I have no issues with the images when viewed directly on the power bi service, this is specific to embedded reports. I even created a new app(new clientId), and gave it more permissions, but that didn't help. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 12.18.11 PM.png

Comments
Eric_Zhang
Employee

@dhagan

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. The images can be redendered well in my test. Please capture the network traffic by using fiddler and submit a support ticket with the fiddle trace.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue here, for me the problem occurs when I clone a report and the embed token of the clone doesn't have privilege to access the images from the original report, when I use the original report token I can get the images successfully. I tested through fiddler.