Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Card with States Display Unit

Hi,

Previously I was using a visual Card with States by SQLBI, but using this visual causes the screenshot from the subscrition email to be broken (just shows some "broken image").

Broken image.JPG

Therefore I tried to change the visual to a new version called Card with States by OKViz. Problem with this is however that when the Display Unit is Auto it shows the whole number instead a number with a unit like previously. I can't manually change the unit to millions because when using filters the units need to change also. 

CardwithStates.JPG 

So my question: Is there a way to fix the Card with States by SQLBI visual so the values would be shown in the screenshot?

Or is there a way to fix that the new Card with States by OKViz visual would take the units into account similar to the old version?

Thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@catleen

This custom visual is provided by OKViz, please contact them directly.

Best Regards,
Herbert

catleen
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the help, @v-haibl-msft. I will try contacting them.

Edit: I got an answer from OKViz support: "The current one rely on the official library provided by Microsoft, so we don’t have any control on it. I suggest you to submit a detailed request/explanation directly to the Power BI Support team."

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@catleen

I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 46583540
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

danieleperilli
Kudo Commander

Please, try the latest version in beta (v1.3.6) from okviz.com/card-with-states/ 

catleen
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @danieleperilli. Unfortunately the issue still remains even when using the beta version (v1.3.6).

danieleperilli
Kudo Commander

Ok, can you provide a sample pbix to support@okviz.com?

Thanks