Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bugs concerning Streaming Dataflows

Hi,

currently there seem to be bugs concerning Streaming Dataflows. I already created new threads in the Power BI Service Forum, with high detailed descriptions:

Streaming Dataflow does not start 

Streaming Dataflow can't be edited or deleted, although it is in stopped status

Can somebody give an ETA of bugfix? Do you observe the same behavior?

Hi @JensKlöker ,

These are indeed two different issues, and there has been feedback from users who have had the same experience as you.

Internally there is already icm 260295618 , problem description: The data stream is experiencing problems when refreshing, experiencing the same, short time before failing.

Internally icm 291405169 already exists, problem description: Unable to refresh, edit or delete and save streaming dataflow from Power BI Service.

Engineers are still working hard to fix these issues and there is no feedback on when they will be fixed.
As soon as there are any updates, I will let you know here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @JensKlöker ,

These are indeed two different issues, and there has been feedback from users who have had the same experience as you.

Internally there is already icm 260295618 , problem description: The data stream is experiencing problems when refreshing, experiencing the same, short time before failing.

Internally icm 291405169 already exists, problem description: Unable to refresh, edit or delete and save streaming dataflow from Power BI Service.

Engineers are still working hard to fix these issues and there is no feedback on when they will be fixed.
As soon as there are any updates, I will let you know here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn