Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

export to PDF is not working properly in Power BI Services with URL filter

Hi Team,
When we apply filter in the Power BI Services using URL filter option "?filter=" it shows the filtered data in the page but when we export it to the PDF, the filter vanishes and it prints out data without applied filter

Hi @Shantanu_Tri ,

As mentioned in the article, the URL filters is not supported when exporting to PDF currently. Also, based on my research, I have found other considerations that URL filters are supported in some embedding scenarios and not in others:

So if you want to use filter to export, maybe you could filter in the report in advance then export to pdf instead of using URL filters.

For more information about URL filter, please refer the microsoft document that could hope to help you: URL filters 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Shantanu_Tri ,

As mentioned in the article, the URL filters is not supported when exporting to PDF currently. Also, based on my research, I have found other considerations that URL filters are supported in some embedding scenarios and not in others:

So if you want to use filter to export, maybe you could filter in the report in advance then export to pdf instead of using URL filters.

For more information about URL filter, please refer the microsoft document that could hope to help you: URL filters 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn