Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The gateway does not update

Hello everyone,

I have a big problem, which already has a week going around this issue, I would greatly appreciate your support. First of all, a bit in context, I'm thinking of something, something in which I do some groupings in the Edit Query part, some of those groups are repeated, so what I did was copy and paste the code in M, other very important point when creating the calculated columns, I made more than 10 rules and I think that is the problem. Before finding the problem, the result of the link call is incorrect, but the result was a test report without any calculated column and without any rule, and the report if I update.

img1

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @AOSORIO,

The snapshot seems corrupted. Please update it. What's the issue of Gateway?

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

AOSORIO
Frequent Visitor

the problem that I detected was that when I add a calculated column in edit query and added more than 10 rules mark that error and the problem that if I need all the rules that I place

AOSORIO
Frequent Visitor

please help me, I am in a development and this has a little over a week left unresolved, the most I could investigate was that the error occurs when more than 10 rules are added