Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Report Usage Metrics Not Updating Since Oct 2nd

The Report Usage Metrics have not been updated since October 2nd, 2018 across all Power BI Reports that I manage.  Are there any known issues reported at this time or corrective actions that can be taken to resolve?

Comments
MarkSL
Helper V

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Sorry can you claryify, does this mean that it is a recognised issue and is being addressed?  

All our reports have stopped reporting usage since the 3rd October yet they are used everyday by many users.  I therefore do not think it has anything to do wth Ad Blockers as they are all still running the same setups and their usage was previously captured and reported.

Thansk

phrezil81
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

We're very new users of PowerBI and management are very keen to see the engagement by users. Having seen the stats up to the 3rd October it has set high expectations but disappointment that there's been nothing since - or so it appears!

Please can you provide a definitive statement that this is being worked on and an estimated fix time so I and the community at large can manage our users expectations.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case it doesn't seem to be specific users - but specific reports that are not reporting statistics.

(In general - currently no usage statistics being report after 10/3)

Rhett_BI
Regular Visitor

Same here since 10/3/2018. Any update as to when MS plans to address this issue?

tvav
Advocate I

Same here.  No updates since Oct 2nd 2018 for PBI Reports.

Funny thing, the Usage Metrics for Dashboards are working fine

MEEnergy
Frequent Visitor

Also having the same issue.  No updates since october 3rd.  Also noticed a gap from 8/31 - 9/6 where there is no data at all.  I have reports that I run and publish every day and use so there is definitely an issue there as well.  I am having second thoughts of how reliable this data is.  See the below screenshot

Usage Metrics.png

Rhett_BI
Regular Visitor

Same as @tvav Usage Metrics for Dashboards are working fine, it is localized to the individual reports. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hadn't even noticed that gap between 8/31 and 9/6.  My stats are blank then too.  I do wish we had a response on the status of the issue.

MWinter225
Advocate IV

Same issue here. No usage metrics after 10/3 in all workspaces for all reports. Looking for a response in this thread from MS but can't see anything about getting these back up and running!

Rhett_BI
Regular Visitor

Due to the lack of response by any Microsoft to this thread, I have filed a Case with MS Support directly and have yet to get a reply.