Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBID Jan release shows phantom rows in table view

Power BI Desktop Jan release in table view shows rows that do not exist and allows me to scroll thorugh these as shown by the row counts below:

Capture.JPG

Comments
nariusp
Advocate II

The current row count exceeds the number of rows in the table and these phantom rows show up as completely blank rows as you scroll the table

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @nariusp,

1. Did this issue only happen in this specific report or all reports? 

2. Please go to Query Editor, use Remove Blank Rows then apply change, check if number of rows in table view decreases. 

q3.PNG

3. As there are many blank rows, please right click on a column which has blank values then choose Sort Ascending to see if many blank rows display on top of table view. 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

nariusp
Advocate II

Guys these are not real blank rows in the table, look at the picture I posted again. THey are 'ghost' rows, they do not physically exist in the table, the table view seems to have a bug that allows you to scroll through rows that do not actually exist. Look in my picture how the number of rows is less than the scrolling count on the right. It's a bug.