Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

No se pueden publicar "dashboards"

Cuando se trata de publicar un informe desde PowerBI Descktop, el sistema indica que no existen "No se han encontrado áreas de Trabajo en el servicio de Power BI. Inténtelo de nuevo mas tarde".

Solo sucede con informes que tienen como conjuntos de datos provienen de otros archivos de BI.

Tengo este problema desde hace 10 días, anteriormente se publicaban bien.

Hi @ManuelEscobar 

To make this issue clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• Is this issue happening when you publish a report in Power BI Desktop?
  • What is the data source of the report that you would like to publish? Is it a dataset from Power BI service?
  • Is the workspace resided the dataset as same one as the workspace that you would like to publish?
  • What kind of capacity are these workspaces that related to this issue resied in?
  • Have you ever checked you role in both of these workspaces?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ManuelEscobar 

To make this issue clear, I need confirm several questions with you.

• Is this issue happening when you publish a report in Power BI Desktop?
  • What is the data source of the report that you would like to publish? Is it a dataset from Power BI service?
  • Is the workspace resided the dataset as same one as the workspace that you would like to publish?
  • What kind of capacity are these workspaces that related to this issue resied in?
  • Have you ever checked you role in both of these workspaces?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

ManuelEscobar

Hi, my answers

Is this issue happening when you publish a report in Power BI Desktop?

Yes when I publish from Power BI Desktop.

What is the data source of the report that you would like to publish?

The data source is a previously published BI.

Is it a dataset from Power BI service?

The data is your own, previously published in Power BI

Is the workspace resided the dataset as same one as the workspace that you would like to publish?

Yes

What kind of capacity are these workspaces that related to this issue resied in?

I do not understand this question.

Have you ever checked you role in both of these workspaces?

For two years I have worked and published them without problem, but in the last two weeks I can not do it.

The issue:

ManuelEscobar_0-1639606165678.png

(I prefer Spanish)

Thanks.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hola @ManuelEscobar 

Entiendo. Gracias por su respuesta. Verifique si es al menos una Contribución en el espacio de trabajo de destino. Los roles en el espacio de trabajo tienen diferentes permisos y pueden realizar diferentes operaciones. Para obtener más detalles, puede consultar este documento. Si este problema no es causado por su rol en el espacio de trabajo, considere abrir un ticket de soporte siguiendo los pasos en el blog a continuación y habrá un ingeniero que lo ayudará con este problema.

Enlace del blog: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

Los mejores deseos,
Caiyun