Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Image file in SharePoint Online can't load

I receive the following error for image files in the workspace's SharePoint Online site:

We can't load the content of this tile. Please delete it and try repinning.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID11625a11-9a82-4b0c-aa13-ab023999a4d6
Request IDd75fd451-bb6b-4012-30a1-bcc93a5333b2
Correlation IDb0cb51fe-37e5-1591-2bb3-a3bb67c1de40
TimeMon Nov 20 2017 10:14:59 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Version13.0.3154.166

I don't have an option for Edit link - no sign-in required per "Dashboard Image Tile: Image not loading from provided URL" (https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Dashboard-Image-Tile-Image-not-loading-from-provided-URL/m-... The options I have for edit and view require a company account.  If a user opens Tile details and navigates to the URL value under Content, then all image files from SharePoint Online start working for that user.  Different browsers for the same user on the same machine still generate the error until the image file URL is navigated to within that browser.  Is there an authentication problem between workspaces and their associated SharePoint Online sites? 
Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mdrewfs1

Are you the owner of this dashboard? If yes, have you tried to delete and repin the image tile from this dashboard? Does this issue happen to other dashboards if you add this image tile to them?

Could you also provide the image URL here?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info