Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fabric Capacity Metrics App - No Data With Trial Capacity

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to use version 20 of the Fabric Capacty Metrics App for several days now, but to no avail.

I've entered my capacityID (trial) correctly, the application is deployed correctly, but I can't see any data (even if I force the dataset to refresh)

vivien57_0-1707226220048.png

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

Thank in advance,

have a nice day,

Vivien

Hi @vivien57 ,

Please make sure you’re using the latest version of the app. If not, consider updating it.
You may also check the capacity settings and ensure that “Power BI Premium” is added as a data reader on your capacity.

If you run the app and it’s not displaying any data, try refreshing the app. This behavior sometimes happens when you open the app for the first time.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1707268239000.png

Install the Microsoft Fabric capacity metrics app - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @vivien57 ,

Please make sure you’re using the latest version of the app. If not, consider updating it.
You may also check the capacity settings and ensure that “Power BI Premium” is added as a data reader on your capacity.

If you run the app and it’s not displaying any data, try refreshing the app. This behavior sometimes happens when you open the app for the first time.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1707268239000.png

Install the Microsoft Fabric capacity metrics app - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

JamesBH
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

I'm having the same issue as Vivien.  I have tried refreshing the data and re-installing the app but I cannot see any data for my trial fabric capacity.  Interestingly I can see data for a power bi embedded capacity in a separate workspace however.

Can someone explain what "ensure that “Power BI Premium” is added as a data reader on your capacity" refers to please?  I can't find an option for this.

Many thanks 

James