Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG : Clustering with Outliers not working for SSAS direct connect

Clustering with Outliers is now working when using direct connect.

Please test this using a direct conection to SSAS cube to possiby AdventureWorks.

This is using SSAS Direct connect mode. 

My SSAS cube has been built with Visual Studio 2015 Version 14.0.25420.01 Update 3.  It is running on SQL server analysis services version 3.0.4206.0.

Below are the settings that entered. Please note it is not possible to drag or add a numeric measure into the Value input box in image 2.  

Image 2 : 

Clustering with Outliers Image 2.PNG

Below is how the visual appears

Clustering with Outliers Image 1.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

I have sent a email to consult this issue internally, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

inayatkhan
Frequent Visitor

Hi ,

Any further update on this issue ? 

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

I'm contacting with custom visual team, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

Custom visual team is trying to update the visual in store. It will reach to store soon.

You can try this visual download here now. Please note that technically this visual is not the same as in the store (has different guid).  

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

inayatkhan
Frequent Visitor

Please can you provide guidance on how to configure the new clustering visual that you provide in your post, not the one in the market place. Unless market place is now up to date.

inayatkhan
Frequent Visitor

Hi , I download the version from market place and here but it still doesn't work. It is still 20 April 2017. 

Clustering with Outliers Update date.PNG