Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Automate Flows no longer work in Power BI

I manually trigger Power Automate flows that escalate tasks/action items for a report.

I attempted to trigger my flows yesterday, noticed that they took a long time and then the e-mails were never sent.

Upon trying to 'Edit' the flow, the Microsoft Power Automate window appears blank and never populates with any of my flows.

I began investigating the issue, and noticed that my Power BI desktop application was updated yesterday (Feb 2023 64-bit version).

This morning, out of curiosity, I attempted to Open the Power Automate Desktop application and was informed of a necessary update (my existing version was 2.20.141.22151).  I attempted the update, however, my company PC will not allow me to do this update. (Potentially noteworthy, My Microsoft Edge Webview2 Runtime also updated to 110.0.1587.50 yesterday).

I wanted to pass this along, just in case, this was a contributing factor for other users.  

Power BI VersionPower BI Version

Hi @Mikelbolton ,

Power BI Desktop does have a problem with Power Automate Vsiual not working properly in the version you are using.
A fix for this issue is available in the latest version 2.114.803.0 64-bit (February 2023), so please contact your IT team for an upgrade of Power BI Desktop.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Mikelbolton ,

Power BI Desktop does have a problem with Power Automate Vsiual not working properly in the version you are using.
A fix for this issue is available in the latest version 2.114.803.0 64-bit (February 2023), so please contact your IT team for an upgrade of Power BI Desktop.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn