Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Hover message missing in service and May 2023 desktop

When you hover over a cell within a matrix, there used to be a hover message applied (not describing tool tips which is a completely different feature). 

michaelm91_1-1686675095507.png

In the example provided, Auto Close column value is "N/A for Auto Close" and we put a conditional formatting rule to provide the icon. In April 2023 and before, you were able to hover over the icon value and see the text. I am asking to have this bug investigated. 

Hi  @michaelm91 ,

I don't quite understand your question, are you referring to the missing content in the sample below?
Is it possible to provide a detailed version information?

Observed Behavior 6.4.gif

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @michaelm91 ,

I don't quite understand your question, are you referring to the missing content in the sample below?
Is it possible to provide a detailed version information?

Observed Behavior 6.4.gif

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

gp10
Advocate III

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft ,
he is refering to the hover over tooltip that appears when a column contains only icons from conditional formatting.

gp10_1-1694010777353.png

gp10_3-1694010844187.png

These icons appeared fine on Service and they still do on desktop. But now they are missing from service.
This what I see on Desktop:

gp10_0-1694010512193.png

And this on Service:

gp10_4-1694010875802.png

michaelm91
Regular Visitor

@v-xiaoyan-msft - Bump for Microsoft!

Thank you @gp10 for assisting with describing the issue. It is in fact the same issue I am having. 

gp10
Advocate III

No worries @michaelm91 , amazing that this issue is still under the radar.

I have added a new issue here:
https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/Hover-over-text-tooltip-missing-on-Service-when-a-c...

gp10
Advocate III

@v-xiaoyan-msftAny news????