Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

erro com credenciais

Estou com problemas de credenciais, está solicitando para colocar as mesmas, informado mas não estou reconhecendo diretamente.
estou consultando um plano

Falha na última atualização: Tue Jun 14 2022 14:48:59 GMT-0300 (Horário Padrão de Brasília)
A atualização agendada foi desabilitada.Ocultar detalhes

Erro de fonte de dados:A atualização agendada está desabilitada porque pelo menos uma fonte de dados está sem credenciais. Para iniciar a atualização novamente, vá até a página de configurações deste conjunto de dados e insira as credenciais para todas as fontes de dados. Em seguida, reative a atualização agendada.
Cluster URI:WABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows. net
ID da atividade:584ea429-e00e-42f1-ba65-0873edf04629
Solicitar ID:9935af05-23ac-febe-1472-cd9dfe6517af
Hora:2022-06-14 17:48:59Z

ID do pedido: 9935af05-23ac-febe-1472-cd9dfe6517af
Hora: 2022 -06 -14 17:48:59Z

Hi @rafaeladce 

Does the dataset you refreshed contain multiple data sources? If yes, please check the configuration of these data sources separately in Manage gateway to see if they are all connected successfully .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @rafaeladce 

Does the dataset you refreshed contain multiple data sources? If yes, please check the configuration of these data sources separately in Manage gateway to see if they are all connected successfully .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Michel_Soares
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue.

Erro de fonte de dados: A atualização agendada está desabilitada porque pelo menos uma fonte de dados está sem credenciais. Para iniciar a atualização novamente, vá até a página de configurações deste conjunto de dados e insira as credenciais para todas as fontes de dados. Em seguida, reative a atualização agendada.
Cluster URI: WABI-BRAZIL-SOUTH-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
ID da atividade: c31d5b72-6a9e-4250-9662-defaf5c52b34
Solicitar ID: 5fa4c4f1-3c8a-6aac-386b-0d232cd8b85e
Hora: 2022-12-05 10:43:30Z

I'm trying to put my data source credentials, but it keep loading and do nothing. I'm stucked at this part.

I have a question about the gateway. If I want to do scheduled refresh, Do I have to install a gateway!?

If Yes, Do I need to to this before setup my data source credentials?

Thank you!  

Cadufernandes20

Hello guys,

Did you find the solution for problem of credencials? Because i am the same problem.

If you prefer contact me, my discord is: CaduFernandes20#4131

Thanks for attention

Michel_Soares
Regular Visitor

@Cadufernandes20 , no. I'm trying to figure out how to solve this, but nothing.

Cadufernandes20

Do you have discord, whatsapp or other comunication tools? We can help us.

Michel_Soares
Regular Visitor

@Cadufernandes20 I've found the solution for my problem, maybe this can help you.

I'd to install the gateway before configure my data source credentials.

So on your powerbi online https://app.powerbi.com/ go to your workspace and look for the dataset you want to setup.

You'll be able to find the schedule update button. It'll redirect you to the page above.

Capturar.JPG

Click on gateway conexion, and if you don't have it installed, you'll see a download button.

I'm the only one who will update the dataset in my company, so I've chosen the personal mode.

After installed the gateway I've configured the data source credentials.

After doing this steps, I'm able to schedule my dashs updates.

I've watched a video explaining this. If you understand portuguese google >>>> GATEWAY NO POWER BI – COMO ATUALIZAR SEUS DASHBOARDS <<<<< from hashtagtreinamentos (I don't know if its allowed to post external link here).

Good Luck.

Cadufernandes20

Fala ai

Eu sou brasileiro, então português é tranquilo, kkkk

Eu consegui resolver aqui tb, vim te passar como fiz, mas se resolveu ai show de bola.

Precisando de qualquer auxilio estamos ai

Segue meu e-mail: carlos@exago.com

Abraço,