Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Workspace level boolean spark configurations appear empty when executing

Hi,

I created 3 workspace level configurations for spark:

DennesTorres_0-1691609527864.png

When I try to check if these configurations are active, the third works fine, but the first and second return as empty:

DennesTorres_1-1691610103231.png

Kind Regards,

Dennes

Hi @DennesTorres ,

Please double-check that the configurations were set up correctly. Make sure that you've configured the settings for the correct workspace and that you've saved the changes.

Then check that the first and second configurations are actually being used by any of your reports or dashboards. If they aren't being used, they may not appear as active.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @DennesTorres ,

Please double-check that the configurations were set up correctly. Make sure that you've configured the settings for the correct workspace and that you've saved the changes.

Then check that the first and second configurations are actually being used by any of your reports or dashboards. If they aren't being used, they may not appear as active.

Best Regards,

DennesTorres
Post Prodigy

Hi,

"Please double-check that the configurations were set up correctly"

Could you tell this from the image? Anyway, one of the configurations appear on the result, while the boolean ones don't.

"Make sure that you've configured the settings for the correct workspace"

Yes

"that you've saved the changes."

Yes

"Then check that the first and second configurations are actually being used by any of your reports or dashboards"

Sorry, I couldn't understand this. The configurations are not intended to be used by any report or dashboard, they are intended to be used by notebooks. All the 3 configurations are, the 3rd works, the first and second, which are boolean, are not displayed in the notebook.

"they may not appear as active"

What is "appear as active" and how do I know if a configuration is active? I couldn't notice any "active" sign close the the spark configurations.

Kind Regards,

Dennes

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi  @DennesTorres ,

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,