Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Weird bug with data tables.

Hi, 

I have been experiencing a werid issue as of late with data tables. 
1. Can no longer filter data by date if the data type is set to just Date instead of DateTime.

sarunaspocius_0-1660288084180.png

sarunaspocius_1-1660288124737.png

2. If I try sorting a column or applying filters to it. When I go to another column and try applying filters to it the entire screen and selection jumps back to the previous column unless i refresh all of the data. This is really annoying when the entire table in number of rows can take up multiple screens and the other column I want to filter in the data table is on the other end.

Hi  @Anonymous 

Your issues have been fixed in the latest version , please download in Microsoft Download Center .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
username2345
Frequent Visitor

I am also having the same issue now. Was working fine on Friday. but now the columns just jump back to whichever column I interacted with first. It makes it hard to check items

SimonAurizon
Advocate II

I and my collegaue both started experiencing this same issue after the recent automatic upgrade to the August 2022 release.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

For your first issue , I have submitted it to ICM , and the ID is 328633811If there is any progress, I will come back and update .

For your second issue , I cannnot restore your scene for testing , canyou provide more info to display your issue by video or screenshots ?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Veed Recording - 18 August 2022.gif

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Fine , it's also a known issue , the ID is 328414337 .  Current workaround is rollback to July version of Desktop instead of Auguest version .

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @Anonymous 

Your issues have been fixed in the latest version , please download in Microsoft Download Center .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

Best Regards,