Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Weird bug with data tables.

Hi, 

I have been experiencing a werid issue as of late with data tables. 
1. Can no longer filter data by date if the data type is set to just Date instead of DateTime.

sarunaspocius_0-1660288084180.png

sarunaspocius_1-1660288124737.png

2. If I try sorting a column or applying filters to it. When I go to another column and try applying filters to it the entire screen and selection jumps back to the previous column unless i refresh all of the data. This is really annoying when the entire table in number of rows can take up multiple screens and the other column I want to filter in the data table is on the other end.

Hi  @Anonymous 

Your issues have been fixed in the latest version , please download in Microsoft Download Center .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
username2345
Frequent Visitor

I am also having the same issue now. Was working fine on Friday. but now the columns just jump back to whichever column I interacted with first. It makes it hard to check items

SimonAurizon
Advocate I

I and my collegaue both started experiencing this same issue after the recent automatic upgrade to the August 2022 release.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

For your first issue , I have submitted it to ICM , and the ID is 328633811If there is any progress, I will come back and update .

For your second issue , I cannnot restore your scene for testing , canyou provide more info to display your issue by video or screenshots ?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Veed Recording - 18 August 2022.gif

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Fine , it's also a known issue , the ID is 328414337 .  Current workaround is rollback to July version of Desktop instead of Auguest version .

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi  @Anonymous 

Your issues have been fixed in the latest version , please download in Microsoft Download Center .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494

Best Regards,