Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to Export to PowerPoint

Activity ID: e22add04-dcf1-4683-b2de-48a076bcad16
Request ID: 435172cc-8eec-f2a4-9a60-7899428a69c5
Correlation ID: 42e2d3df-dcbc-3210-ed3d-b3c4a1c60aa3
Status code: 500
Time: Thu Aug 23 2018 16:16:05 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Version: 13.0.6358.131
Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@rkoretoff,

I am unable to reproduce this issue. Do you get this issue when exporting all reports to PowerPoint or exporting a specific report? What is the data source of the report? Is the issue consistent or intermittent?

I will appreciate that if you can share me PBIX file to test.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

rkoretoff
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft,

I receive this error when attempting to export a specific report. It's file size is less than 700 KB and queries only 1 data set with less than 5,000 records. However, it is formula heavy and contains 18 tabs. For it to process, the report needs to be significantly cut down (2 files - 1 containing 5 tabs and the other containing 3).

The data source for the report is Online Services > Salesforce Objects.

The issue is consistent.

Thank you in advance for your help. Please don't hesitate to reply with additional questions to arrive at a solution.

Sincrerely,

Ryan

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@rkoretoff,

Could you please share the PBIX file via Private Message so that I can test?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@rkoretoff,

Based on my test, the issue is due to timeout. When I delete some report pages, the report can be exported to PPT. A similar issue has been reported internally, and the fix is on progress. I will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,

Lydia