Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tool tip not showing up after published

I have added some Tool tip with text conent on my report, and they be show up on my PBI desktop , while after publised to the web server, they disappered. And it works well before, while this tool tip disappearred around 3/10 even though there is no updates published.

ToolTip_VS.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jessli

Did you define a report page tooltip for the line chart? 

Please test again, if the issue still occurs, please provide pbix file for us. Do remove sensitive data in the report, upload pbix file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

jessli
Employee

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Thanks a lot for replying, while the report page tooltip for my visual is already enabled. And here is the pbix file link which does not contains any sensitive data: https://microsoft-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/jessli/EV7pxQgmlCNKtfQqteskRnUBpl0r6LlbaJI-ZJgMyDA7eQ?e=jC...

jessli
Employee

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft , 

Have you got a chance to check this? Let me know if you need more infomation. Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jessli

Thank you for your pbix file. I tested on my side, the tooltip displays fine in service. Would you please test again? 

desktopdesktopserviceservice

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu