Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Slicer (new) fix Sync Slicer option

New Slicer element in Power BI is good but it doesn't sync properly across multiple pages.
I have tried multiple times to sync it but when I navigate across pages the slicer just gets reset or the selections is blanked out. Even if I navigate back to the original page where the slicer selection was first made the slicer blanks out.

#Slicer(new)

Hi @all,

We reported the issue internally and got the following response from the PG team engineers:

Since this in preview feature,We do not allow some actions for this Preview features for now. This is a feature request for a new visual still under development.

Engineers are doing their best to optimize this preview feature, thanks for your feedback and support!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
27Mark
Regular Visitor

@v-yetao1-msft

Rasing tickets with a Power BI Pro licence appears to no longer be available

Chen_Zitok
Regular Visitor

i have the exact same issue, getting reset when moving between pages, i also filtered the data on the slicer to show only 2 values.

version: 2.124.1554.0

BTW - when publishing to  PBI cloud the sync works, the issue in only on desktop

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @all,

We reported the issue internally and got the following response from the PG team engineers:

Since this in preview feature,We do not allow some actions for this Preview features for now. This is a feature request for a new visual still under development.

Engineers are doing their best to optimize this preview feature, thanks for your feedback and support!

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

adoster
Resolver I

I don't know if there will be any kind of notification or update on this page or somewhere else when fixed, but not being able to Sync a slicer across pages makes this pretty much useless even for testing purposes. I had to revert back to Chiclet Slicer for my dashboards.

Thanks for the update though.