Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SharePoint List Visualization

Hello,

I clicked on 'Integrate' on my SharePoint list then clicked on PowerBI--->Visualize this list. 

It was great to create a pre-built dashboard however the refresh button is not working. I've renamed columns, deleted the report, created a new report and nothing works to refresh the data. I found an article online that says there is supposed to be 3 dots next to the PowerBI report however there isn't on mine. Every time I click on Visualize this report it just loads the old list data and never refreshes. The only way I found a work around was to go to Export then Export to PowerBI. However now I have to do everything manually. Please add to your product roadmap thank you.

Hi @VEYERSHELL ,

Thanks for your feedback! If you would like to suggest feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is the right place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @VEYERSHELL ,

Thanks for your feedback! If you would like to suggest feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is the right place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn