Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI service cannot refresh since 2/7/2022 (Same document refreshes with no issue on Desktop

Hello, I have a report that refreshes on Power BI desktop with no issue but has not completed any daily refresh on Power BI service.

Below is the error message I got when trying a manual refresh on Power BI service:

• Processing errorThe credentials provided for the Salesforce source are invalid. 
  • Cluster URIWABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
  • Activity ID716a75ae-3ed4-4626-a6f6-d93a16a98862
  • Request IDded5133f-8b47-5587-0327-04bd189f1ead
  • Time2022-02-14 18:25:18Z

Also I am not sure where the link to submit a support ticket go. This is very annoying.

As the error message mentioned, please check whether you have configured the credentials for the data source in Power BI Service correctly or the credentials have been changed already.

In addition, if you want to submit a support ticket, you can find it in the end of the support page

vyingjl_0-1644891765422.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

As the error message mentioned, please check whether you have configured the credentials for the data source in Power BI Service correctly or the credentials have been changed already.

In addition, if you want to submit a support ticket, you can find it in the end of the support page

vyingjl_0-1644891765422.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li