Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI not displaying

In the last few days, many of our Power BI embedded visualisations are not displaying upon page load.

https://www.acara.edu.au/reporting/national-report-on-schooling-in-australia/national-report-on-scho...

contains numerous pages of for which some visualisations load with the page whilst others do not.

All of the links to embedded Power BI charts are valid, and which ones load and which do not is random.

This looks like a problem with the Microsoft public servers.

Is there a solution?

Thanks
Steve  

Hi,

Has your Power BI report used some slicer visuals to filter the report data?

If so, a similar issue has been reported internally.

Problem description:
Customer unable to see report visuals when using embedded, and when the default value of the slicer selected. 

Once the value got changed, the report is rendering all the visuals with no issue. 

Once selecting again, the default value the report is not rendering again. 

ICM: 289605488

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are still investigating this issue.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
jjamisonmcp
Regular Visitor

Re: v-robertq-msft

Is there an ETA on a resolution?

Croftie
Advocate I

No resolution yet.

It is noteworthy that the problem occurs only with Chrome and Edge not with Safari and Firefox.

We have raised a ticket with Microsoft support.

philliplyle
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.  This is a big deal; they should post about it on the status for the service.

is0384367

We are having the same issue - visuals not loading on Chrome or Edge, but loading on Firefox. Need an urgent solution, Microsoft!

ausisfury
Frequent Visitor

Any update on this issue? 

jpsanabria
Frequent Visitor

This is still an issue for me. It hasn't been working properly for almost 2 weeks now. 

I did notice that the embedded reports seem to load fine when using Firefox. However, they will load sporadically or not load at all on Chrome and Edge. 

I'm not sure what would cause this.

Sastry_Chirravu
Frequent Visitor

@Croftie Are you still facing this issue? We still have the visual data export issue for Matrix and other visuals too. Please let us know if you find any solution.

jjamisonmcp
Regular Visitor

@Croftie Yes, the issue still exists.  No additional updates from Microsoft...  This is getting very frustating.  We had to pivot and make drastic changes to our application due to this onging issue.

Re: v-robertq-msft

Is there an ETA on a resolution???

jpsanabria
Frequent Visitor

I'm still having this issue. I have a meeting scheduled tomorrow with PBI support team. I can share what I learn tomorrow on this thread.

shadow9600
Frequent Visitor

This is also impacting reports published in apps, not just public reports. The page loads as a blank gray page with no visuals or data. A refresh will allow the page to load properlly but changing to another report in the same app causes the page visuals to disapeer again until another refresh is issued.