Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Visuals doesn't remeber selection from another bookmark page when publishing

Hello!

So I have created simple POWER BI report where i have two bookmarks. The main idea is that i have main project bookmark where you can select and filter projects. Normal table shows all results and when you select one project from list and klick "project info" button, it wil go to another bookmark where is more detailed info about selected project. 

Everything works fine while editing report in desktop mode BUT when i publish it and it uploads it to the cloud and when review opens suddenly info page dosent work, You select one project from main page and when you klick the "project info" button to go project information page it forgets your selection and shows only information about whole data.

Any help what I am doing wrong?

BR,

Antti

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ana93,

Would you please share the pbix file with us? If it contains sensitive data, you can upload it to your OneDrive and send the link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info