Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power BI Slicer - Font size is not working

Hi, 

I am using Power BI to create a slicer. Can you please help me with the font size issue? 

I used the style of "Between" and font size of 25, but it seems to be small on the Power BI desktop. One on One.jpg

Just for your reference, the following is in font size 14 in the same file of Power BI desktop. 

One on One.jpg

My current destop version is Sept 2023. 

Thanks, 

Hi  @TANA 

According to your description, I created 2 slicers, one for Between and one for Dropdown, they both have a font of 14 and the final display is the same size, I did not restore your problem. Can you make sure the font is the same for both slicers? Different fonts, even if the size is the same, display different sizes. 

vyetao1msft_0-1708483450195.png

In addition, Power BI Desktop has been updated to 2.126.927.0 , you can update to the latest version and try again .

Download Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi  @TANA 

According to your description, I created 2 slicers, one for Between and one for Dropdown, they both have a font of 14 and the final display is the same size, I did not restore your problem. Can you make sure the font is the same for both slicers? Different fonts, even if the size is the same, display different sizes. 

vyetao1msft_0-1708483450195.png

In addition, Power BI Desktop has been updated to 2.126.927.0 , you can update to the latest version and try again .

Download Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

TANA
Helper II

Thanks, Alisa. 

Strange, don't know why. I tried to switch the style of slicer from "between" to "dropdown" then the font size works. It looked like only "between" won't work. Both slicers had the same font selection.

I can't download the latest version of Power BI desktop due to my company IT restriction. I knew there is more updated version out there. 

Thanks,