Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Ciclet Slicer Label not shown in Service

Since yesterday, using a DB with Ciclet Slicer version 2.1.10, we see the text label  in the desktop version

Ciclet Slicer Desktop.png

Ciclet Slicer Web.png

  

while in the web service version the text disappears completely or partially. 

Hi  @Frankie_Vannini ,

Thank you for your feedback, can you provide us with the details of the Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop versions so that we can help you better?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @Frankie_Vannini ,

Thank you for your feedback, can you provide us with the details of the Power BI Service and Power BI Desktop versions so that we can help you better?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Frankie_Vannini
Advocate I

Hi there

Power Bi version is the latest, 16 feb 2024 however I've also tried to save the report on powerbi service with previous version, 31 jan 2024, however nothing changed, so I think there is something that has changed on the PBI service. Desktop Version is : 2.126.927.0 64-bit (feb 2024)

Service version:13.0.22683.73
Client version:2402.2.18047-train

Anyway I've found the issue that was in the Ciclet format Columns option. I had some slicers where the column number was not correct. For some reason until few days ago both on Desktop and Service the labels were displayed anyway. Now it seems those are correctly displayed only if the columns number is correctly set.