Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Desktop randomly changes font size to minimal

The following never happened before November 2021 update. Afther the update, while I'm working with a report page, some text elements randomly (e.g. when another visual selected) changes visible font size to minimal. Then (after some clicks on the page visuals) back to normal. It happenes at least with the following: card visual data label, line and stacked column chart axis Y (both, left and right). The problem probably related to the fact that all visuals on the page are grouped into groups (on the Selection pane).

avatorl_0-1637617817305.png

avatorl_1-1637617885506.png

Hi All,

In the latest update of this ICM, this issue has been fixed, you can go to have a check.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
MihaiAD
Regular Visitor

It looks like since with the latest update on Microsoft Edge to Version 97.0.1072.55 (Official build) (64-bit) the issue is fixed.

Many Thanks to the Team!

sarahmoore
Regular Visitor

I'm having this issue with the November 2022 update, anyone else? What was done to resolve it last time (a year ago)? @v-robertq-msft

HlaMinZaw
Regular Visitor

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

hello anyone please help me this error visiualiation box size and font is too big