Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Automate visual not loading

I am using the PBI Desktop Version: 2.99.621.0 64-bit (November 2021)

My power automate visual has suddenly stopped loading beyond this point. Is this issue faced by anyone else? I noticed this 2-3 days ago.

Capture.PNG

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned. ICM: 273085537

According to the latest update, the developer team has found the root cause of this issue. Here’s the temporary workaround for this issue:

Customers can be mitigated by using Power BI web, as that can load the required iframes.

I will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
Arthur_Bartoli
Regular Visitor

Hello, exact same problem here, and it has been 3 days... I can still edit the flow in power automate but I can't configure the button on the desktop app

christianjw
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I also have the same problem. The Power Automate Visual is not loading. When do you expect to have this fixed?

DivyaNaik

Hi All,

Im facing the same issue.
Any solution?

DivyaNaik_0-1676919054350.png

vandev3
Regular Visitor

I see some other comments that some have figured this out.  If you have PowerBI Services Online, you can publish your PBIX online and then edit the PowerAutomate button functionality within that online session by pressing the edit button in the toolbar at the top of your dashboard:

vandev3_0-1676925258194.png

If you do this, you'll have to go to "File > Download this file" to get it back to your computer:

vandev3_1-1676925334292.png

No doubt this is a pain, but it's better than being dead in your tracks until it's fixed. Remember that if you modify the file on your computer it's now going to be different then the online file and vice versa, so you pretty much have to redownload the file everytime you make a change.  Hopefully they get this fixed soon!

BTW, I've actually found that editing your Power Automate flows in a separate browser window is way better as your window frame can be a full size window as opposed to being boxed into PowerBI. 

Hope that helps.

Safak1703
Frequent Visitor

Hey @vandev3 ,

thanks for your help.

Last week it worked as you described but now it doesnt open Power Automate in Power BI. I need to make changes.

Can somebody help me pls?

Budija
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I had this problem, too. I tried various solutions, but in the end, it turned out that it was necessary to adjust the access right on M Azure. Application Status must be "enabled".
This article helped me.

In the fourth step, I entered "Flow" instead of ID and turned off other filter options (ID,..)

Good luck

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/power-platform/power-automate/cannot-sign-in-to-micro...

Budija_0-1704700714139.png

VicKomori

I can't get this working. Could anyone help me with this please?

VicKomori_0-1709736098173.png

HansenGuan
Regular Visitor

Hi team, it appears that the problem has been resolved. I can now edit the Power Automate button using both Power BI Desktop and the Cloud version. Can someone else verify this with me? Initially, I could only edit it when adding the button, and it would hang when I exited and re-entered edit mode. However, everything seems to be working fine now.