Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Power Automate on the Power BI service not working

Power automate on the desktop version is working perfectly but upon publishing to the service the flow is not triggering and the visual changes format.

Also gives out a blank page upon editing the visual on the service side.

Upon triggering:

Capture.PNG

Upon editing:

Capture1.PNG

Glad to hear this issue could be solved automatically and sounds like a temporary issue. This thread would be closed.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
garnetblack
Frequent Visitor

Similar Issue.. Desktop works fine

garnetblack_0-1639579375928.png

Once Published to the service this is what I get

garnetblack_1-1639579451455.png

Editing returns a blank screen

nkondapally
Regular Visitor

Similar Issue:

Capture.PNG

avakkalagadda
Regular Visitor

Same issue, @PBICommunity please assist on this.  The features should not broke like this every other month

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. It works fine in Power BI Service:

vyingjl_0-1639621846441.png

Please try to update Power BI Desktop to December version and publish to different workspaces to check it again.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yingjl Hello,

I am on the December version

Capture1.PNG

I tried to republish still not working

znlahham
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. Unable to edit flow in PowerBI Service. PowerBI Desktop feature works fine. We need a solution to this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have the same issue with Power automate button. Everything was working fine a week ago and the button is working fine as well in Power BI Desktop. It shows this when I publish. Thank you

guillaume_boism_0-1639659616226.png

LincyLMathew

I am also facing the same issue, power automate on dekstop is working fine but when i publish it, its showing blank page. 

Note: It was working fine for few weeks.

Lneisel
Regular Visitor

I am also encountering this issue, though it only appears to be an issue when viewing the Power BI service via Google Chrome.

When I open the same report using the Edge browser, I have full functionality.

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Still could not reproduce it in my side after I have tested both on Edge and Chrome broswer, the automate buttons work fine and could be edited.

Whether try to use Inprivate / Incognito mode of the browser to check this issue again.

Best Regards,