Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI report not able to refresh on power BI report server

Hi ,we installed Latest Power BI report server (Oct 17) release and tried to check , if we can refresh the data from the report server . We added all the Data source details and able to connect to the database successfully , but unable to refresh the

data from report server .Microsoft Ticket1.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Venkat123,

Is there any error throws out when you refresh report? Please check if your report hists limitations mentioned in this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/scheduled-refresh#considerations-and-limitat...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Venkat123
Frequent Visitor

Hi  Qiuyun Yu,

My PBI report is in "Import mode" with Oracle database as source . Report server allowing to pass all source credentials through its "data sources" option successfully . But , it is not allowing the report to refresh when we hit "refresh button " on the report or it is now allowing to create a new "Schedule refresh plan "

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Venkat123,

Have you checked if the report hit any limitations follow the article in my previous post? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Venkat123
Frequent Visitor

i checked , it passed all limitations , Are you able to define a schedule plan or able to refresh any of your PBI report on the report server ?