Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

On-Premises Gateway issues

Since a week ago the reports with data source a cube olap (microsoft analysis services) are not being updated well from the gateway. The data source is added and works perfectly in power bi and in the cube itself.

The error that shows us is :

Something went wrong
Unable to connect to the data source undefined.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Underlying error code-2147467259 Table: xxxx.
Underlying error messageWe're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult-2147467259
Cluster URIWABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity IDde19cbc2-b6dc-4a5e-8c7e-41bad6c65824
Request ID037736bf-cce6-4018-8d74-e5709b09b177
Time2019-07-09 02:14:09Z
Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @subirana21

I would suggest you go to Dataset Settings and check if the on-premises data gateway used by this dataset is online, and go to Manage Gateways and find that gateway, check if the SSAS data source connection is successful. 

Please update the on-premises data gateway to the latest version if possible. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

subirana21
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

I have checked everything mentioned, the gateway is operational, and the connection to ssas is correct. The version of the gateway we have is from December, 2018.

We will update the gateway version to the most recent version.
Do you know what can generate the error? (In local we can perfectly update the reports), but we do not understand that it can generate the error during the evaluation, working in local perfectly.

Many thanks in advance!

Cristian

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @subirana21

Please check if you need to map user for SSAS data source in Manage Gateways section. If it is, please follow this document to configure it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

ajjodar
Regular Visitor

Hi @subirana21 ,

Have you fix the issue? I am getting same problem but with SQL Server data source.

My problem began after installing the last gateway update.

Kind Regards,

Antonio