Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

No Longer see Git Integration in Power BI Service

I have a premium workspace and it was working fine and showing up till Friday when I worked on it last

nd_anglo_0-1702257227156.png

HI all,

This issue has been fixed , please check it in your Service .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
ucarburak
Regular Visitor

I face same issue too, at friday i could see the GIT Integration button but today i can't.

Is it related with Microsoft? Or should we checked the GIT Integration access via Admin Portal?

Thanks

RobinSt

Same issue here somehow.

lgradl

I have the same issue.

sozanne
Regular Visitor

Same for me

India_Charlie

Ditto - gone - I'm a GA with access at Service level and DevOps admin -  and completely gone from any workspace.

Admin settings are still as enabled.

KGeibel

Same here, it's gone from all of our integrated workspaces.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue Here, I'm the admin in the azure workspace and it doesn't shows to me

abby789
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

wtdpon
Helper I

Hi, reporting this same issue since yesterday for our team. It is quite urgent that this gets fixed, are there any updates? @v-yetao1-msft