Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue in incremental refresh dataset in power bi service failed

having an error like this every 2 or 3 days later. need help failed refresh scm.png

Hi @pwc_ananta 

Please update your gateway to the latest version and keep observing for a while . If you still have problems in the future, you can update here .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @pwc_ananta 

Did this data source has any error in Power BI Desktop ? If you republish the report to Service , Will it still report an error ? 

Best Regards,

pwc_ananta
Helper I

Yes, there were some errors in SQL Query about type mismatched while uploading but resolved them all. It refreshes on schedule one or two days then again starts giving errors. then I have to restart the server and gateway. after that, I can refresh it completely. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @pwc_ananta 

Please update your gateway to the latest version and keep observing for a while . If you still have problems in the future, you can update here .

Best Regards,

pwc_ananta
Helper I

Yes Have updated the gateway and now observing for 2-3 days with active log status. Thank you much for help.

pwc_ananta
Helper I

Need your support for configuring incremental load on my report. 

pwc_ananta
Helper I

pwc_ananta_0-1659448099211.png

facing this error while downloading .pbix from service. How can we resolve and set the incremental refresh properly?