Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Implementation pipeline stuck in loading screen

The implementation pipeline of my organization gets stuck on the loading screen, anyone experiencing the same issue or knows a solution? 

Thank you in advanced!

Hi  @Myrthe 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
BaBallero
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here... but only for some pipelines - I sometimes also get the error message "unsupported item"

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi  @Myrthe 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Myrthe

Thank you very much!

CoreyDupuis
Regular Visitor

We are also still experiencing the same issue. 

In the meantime, we're using the API to call the promotion process.  It's far more awkward but gives a work-around.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/pipelines/selective-deploy#code-try-0

@v-yetao1-msft Please let us know when we can expect a resolution.