Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Filled map doesn't show "Norway"

I am using the "Filled Maps" visual within my report and adding different countries including "Norway".
The map shows every country but Norway is not marked with a colour. 

We tried different scenarios:
- Power BI Desktop --> Norway is shown
- Google Chrome --> Norway is shown
- Google Chrome Incognito --> Norway is not shown
- Google Chrome with Signed in into Chrome --> Norway is not shown
- Edge --> Norway is not shown

Do you have an idea why this happens?
Thanks

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Art_RG - I've got another open support ticket with the team so hopefully now that they have an example PBIX file with the missing countries not filled in, they can troubleshoot and find a solution.

ChrisAt2At

Same here: 
I have a dataset with both France and Monaco in it, but clicking on France will highlight it, but select Monaco. When I use the filter to only select France, and clicking France it will select France...

antik
Regular Visitor

Same issue here with Monaco and France using PBI Report Server optimized version of Desktop. Monaco is shown in place of France if both are in the dataset. Setting column data category to "State or Province" shows Monaco correctly but, of course, not France.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updaate on this MS?

I am using the June 2021 version of Power BI Desktop. Norway and France alongside other counries are filled in the Filled Map visualization in Power BI Desktop but when I upload to Power BI Service Norway and France are not filled. I'm using Edge 90.0.818.56.